-
July 15th, 2004, 02:59 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Although I'm not the biggest fan of Greg's Spawn digital art work(his other digital shit is badass)this piece is the shit. And even better, its part of TMP booth at the Con.
-
July 15th, 2004, 11:30 AM
#2
Inactive Member
I don't like Capullo's pencil and ink artwork, but his digital stuff is great.
-
July 15th, 2004, 12:19 PM
#3
Inactive Member
thats sweet.
i like it a lot.
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
July 15th, 2004, 03:31 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Holy shit, that's awesome.
-
July 15th, 2004, 03:34 PM
#5
Inactive Member
That be a much better figure than most of the past two series'.
-
July 15th, 2004, 03:41 PM
#6
Inactive Member
I wish Greg would show up at SDCC, I'd love to meet him. Him and Aleksi.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks